As health care providers we believe that small life style adjustment can make a big change to our overall health and wellbeing.
At Eureka Home Health Care Center, our goals are to help individuals set their health goal and help them achieve it, provide support and education as needed, and help in preventing further health deterioration.
WHO CAN BENEFITS FROM OUR HEALTH COACHING SERVICES?
Patient with chronic health conditions (such as diabetes, heart diseases, hypertension, arthritis, and osteoporosis ….. and more)
Patient who was recently discharged from hospital.
Patients who would like to increase their disease understanding
Individuals and elderly who need support and motivation
The key to the quality of our service is our fully qualified and dedicated team of Registered nurses and case managers who have commitment to providing an outstanding level of home health care services.
Eureka Case Managers have the ability and the experience to recognize client’s individual needs and ensure providing the very best personalized care to our valuable clients.
Some of case manager’s roles are to:
- Collaborate with the patient’s primary health care provider, and physicians to provide the required care.
- Supervise the service delivered to our patients.
- Schedule visits to the patient’s residence, for evaluating of the provided care.
- Provide Health and Wellbeing Coaching to the patients and their families as needed.
- Provide support and education to the patients and their family members.
- 24/7 telephone support to nurses and their patients.
Eureka Case Manger Role assist to ensure every patient/ client is well cared for with their progress, and to closely monitor the care provided and give advices to the assigned nurse or care giver as needed.